Saturday 20 January 2018

BrakeVan Special - Figure painting

Well painting the cattle and Pip got me started on figure painting but these are becoming a real task to paint...eventually I built up a small head of steam and completed the few below.



Well, they still needing a little shading and a coat of matt varnish applying but they look to be a reasonable start. I have a number more to paint as the Brake Van Special will consist of about six vans. Unfortunately this is about the maximum number of brake vans my cassettes will take. I feel the vans should look crowded with people so I estimate I'll require around 40 or more figures. Hope I can keep the enthusiasm going and get a few more painted before Scaleforum...

2 comments:

  1. I think these are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Choppers. I think they should look good when added to the brake vans.

    ReplyDelete